Published on :
The classic black and white tradition is back in 2019!
Join us Saturday the 2nd of November as we celebrate Derby day at Left Bank Melbourne!
Dress to impress, in your black and white best.....
Join us in our black and white Marque! 12- 3 pm
$130 pp includes:
– Premium bottled beer by Heineken, Furphy & James Boags
– Wines by Wild Flower, WA
– Bubbles by Mumm Petit Cordon
– Grazing Station
– a selection of super premium continental cured meats, pate, cheese, olives & assorted artisan bread, Australian cheeses with condiments including quince paste, nuts & lavosh
– Station - Hot & Cold canapes
– mini wagyu beef sliders, celeriac remoulade & truffle mayonnaise, brioche bun
– Spanish braised veal & pork jaffle, raisin smoked tomato salsa
– freshwater Yarra valley salmon blini, dill sprigs, brook trout caviar, avocado mousse
– wild mushroom, leek & truffled blue cheese arancini, basil creme V
– Station - Carving & Sides
– THE CHEF’S CHOPPING BLOCK STATION
– 6hr maple & port roasted Lamb's shoulder & baked wrock salt whole salmon w aromatic vegetables, colorful salads, and rich sauces and glazes.
– Station - Desserts & Scones
– A tempting selection of house-made sweets, assorted macaroons, house-made scones, fresh strawberries and cream, salted caramel tortes and more...
Left Bank Melbourne is the only place to be this Spring Racing season!
Derby Day Oyster Champagne Trolley - from 12 pm till 6 pm
– Price $2 for Oyster
– Champagne offer $15 glass of Mumm
The party doesn't stop there!
Join us for a post-race day party! Featuring DJ's and cocktails!
We are also screening the Australia v Wales Rugby Union World Cup Game