Christmas Day Lunch
Published on :
Unfortunately, we are fully booked for Christmas lunch. we are open from 5 pm Christmas night for dinner.
Join us for a late Christmas Lunch, includes interactive food stations and a drink on arrival.
For bookings please call us on 9682 4500 or email us at [email protected]
Make your Christmas Lunch this year hassle-free, so you can enjoy what Christmas is all about. At Left Bank, let us host you for a very special Christmas Lunch experience. Enjoy a glass of your choice of beverage on arrival, with a 3-course menu and access to our premium food stations, where you can help yourself.
Premium Food Stations:
- Raw Bar: Freshly shucked Oysters, complete with our chef's selection of accompaniments
- Antipasto Bar: An impressive selection of super premium continental cured meats, pate, olives, marinated heirloom vegetables, and assorted artisan bread
- Gelati Bar: A decadent assortment of delicious gelati - the perfect way to complete your Christmas Day Lunch.
Plus, your choice of Entree, Main and Dessert
Three Course with your choice of beverage on arrival: $135
Children under 12 with bottomless soft drink: $29
Beverage add ons:
Silver beverage package: $39
Gold beverage package: $49
Platinum bevergage package: $69
T's & C's applied:
• 100% payment is required at the time of booking.
• Payment must be made prior to the function/event to secure your registration.
• All events are priced in Australian dollars and include GST.
• A booking fee is added in addition to the ticket price
• If you wish to cancel your registration for this event, no ticket costs will be refunded.
• If you wish to cancel after the event has started, no ticket costs will be refunded.
• Non-attendance of any event due to illness, or for personal or professional reasons does not provide the right to refunds or a transfer to another event.
• Left Bank Melbourne does not take responsibility for any personal items that are damaged or lost on the night
Left Bank Melbourne exercises responsible service of alcohol
Back to Articles