A conversation with Ned Goodwin
Published on :
Ned Goodwin- Master of Wine
Ned Goodwin is one of but eight Masters of Wine in Asia and the first in Japan. Ned has chosen a path in wine that has encompassed work as a sommelier, educator, show judge, and consultant.
Left Bank Melbourne welcome Ned Goodwin to our venue for an intimate evening to showcase the art of marrying fine wine and Yarra Valley produce.
The night will feature a five-course menu with paired Oakridge wines. One component of each dish will also feature seasonal and local Yarra Valley produce.
Get to know Ned Goodwin on a different level as he takes you through the pairing process of each dish. We will also put the Master of Wine to the test by providing an opportunity for Ned to blind taste wines and share their origin with you.
This is an intimate event that you don’t want to miss! Only 40 seats are available for this evening.
Thursday the 21st of March from 7:30 pm
T's & C's applied:
• 100% payment is required at the time of booking.
• Payment must be made prior to the function/event to secure your registration.
• All events are priced in Australian dollars and include GST.
• A booking fee is added in addition to the ticket price
• If you wish to cancel your registration for this event, no ticket costs will be refunded.
• If you wish to cancel after the event has started, no ticket costs will be refunded.
• Non-attendance of any event due to illness, or for personal or professional reasons does not provide the right to refunds or a transfer to another event.
• Left Bank Melbourne does not take responsibility for any personal items that are damaged or lost on the night
Left Bank Melbourne exercises responsible service of alcohol
Back to Articles