You can rest Assured
You can rest assured that…
Left Bank Melbourne considers the well being of all our customers and staff particularly in these testing times
As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, Left Bank Melbourne is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and customers ensuring business continuity, to the best of our abilities, in service to you, our customers. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
With the rise in diagnoses, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our employees and customers.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have cancelled all business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- All of our staff are also doing their part by voluntarily attending regular health and temperature checks
- We will be placing extra hand sanitizing stations around our venue for customers and staff to use.
- We have placed additional hand washing posters in our bathrooms to ensure all customers and staff are aware of correct hand washing procedures.
- All of our tables will be set at a approximately 1 meter distance to avoid unnecessary contact with others
- Our cleaners have increased sanitation procedures at our venue
We anticipate no impact to our service and believe in our ability to keep our venue running as usual, with no interruption. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritize communication with you, our customers.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.